• gsmama79
    gsmama79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I will help encourage you.
    :smile:
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Go to 'My Home" at the top of the page. Then below that click on 'My Profile'. There should be a ticker bar that gives you an option to click on below the ticker bar to update it with your pounds to lose.

Or you can go to 'Help' and it should tell you how to do it.

Good luck!
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your loss. I lost my brother last month from cancer and my sister before that from breast cancer. I know it's difficult and I, like you, was eating way more than I needed to. Stuffing those feelings down. But, we are strong and we can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • Indyimp
    Indyimp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: My husband and I haven't been card carrying members since we moved out of Concordia of the Snows, but we still feel SCAdian at heart. I would like to reply more, but I must admit that my brain is way too tired so I will add some later. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ocho84
    ocho84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey just joined recently. I've had a few injuries at work and doctors have told me the effects of my injuries would lessen if loose weight. So on here trying to make a change in my life for the better not just for my back and knees but also for me. its a little difficult since I hardly ever use a stove but I am starting to make better choices just looking for friends to keep me on track
  • symonspatrick
    symonspatrick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My focus is more on making sure I am eating less calories than my body needs. There is no way around that when it comes to losing weight. If I continue to do that I will always lose weight. Oh and the other thing is making sure I don't give up and go back to eating too many calories. I think for me being patient and not in a hurry is the most difficult thing. Good Luck, You Can Do This!!!!!!