Students?

Options

Replies

• sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Sinead, 18 from Leeds (originally London).
    I'm a first year medical student. Feel free to add me :)
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 18 and also a student studying political science. Feel free to add, I love having friends in the same spot as me!
  • jann90
    Options
    I am a student in the United States! I could use some motivation and some support! I will gladly return :)
  • ideservehealth
    ideservehealth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a 19 year old college Sophomore studying Biology & Psychology in the Unites States. Hi!
  • kma818
    Options
    Hi! I'm Katie and 18 years old. I study in America right now and am a science major as well, but just regular Biology.

Feel free to add me, I would love to add people my age as well! Good luck to everyone!
  • Hey hey, I'm a business student in Canada - add me up!

Cheers,
    Kelsey
  • crazycleo
    Options
    I"m 21, studying psychology in Montreal, Canada! Feel free to add me!
  • yankeesrj12
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, studying Political Science and live in the United States!
  • hobo531
    hobo531 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, studying Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering and Economics from the US.

Anyone feel free to add me! :smile:
  • thelastcenturion
    thelastcenturion Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey! I'm 21, living in the US, and I'm a Biology major with a strong emphasis on Pharmacy stuff (in my Uni its called being a pre-professional major, although I doubt it means much anyways haha). Feel free to add me anyone :] the more friends the merrier
  • dancason
    dancason Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Daniel from the US studying Film.24 years old. Former high school athlete who let life get in the way no I am on the road to taking my life back !:smile: add me I could use some friends to keep me motivated !
  • littlelu222
    Options
    Senior in college. Studying psychology. Feel free to add :)
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm Marie, 22 yrs old, from the USA. On my senior year in college for International Studies and Criminology.

Anyone can add me if they'd like :-)
  • Akeem101
    Options
    Hello, my name is Akeem.

How are you and how is school treating you?

I am from Nigeria and London, I am a Medical Student in the US and I am 23 yrs.

I hope we can be friends. :)
  • The__Deflator
    The__Deflator Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP-Users!

I'm Michael, 19 years old and I'm living in Austria (not Australia ;)). I'm a 1st year engineer student.
    My goal is to just be fitter and more competitive in sports (but if losing weight is a result of it, why not?)
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im Ali! I am 22, from Australia and currently studying Primary Education in my second year. Anyone can feel free to add me also! Motivation to lose weight and forcing each other to study when you'd rather be sleeping, always comes in handy :)
  • ISABELCOADY55
    ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm Isabel from Manchester, 19, studying architecture.
    feel free to add me! :)
  • araLeaM08
    Options
    hi! I'm Lara, 21 y.o, 3rd year college student, taking up BS in Information Technology...I'm from Philippines, I want to gain also friends...you can add me up guys^^
  • newlifeforlucas
    Options
    1st year medicine:)
  • Caziee
    Caziee Posts: 13
    Options
    Halloooo!
    I'm 19 although I'm not currently studying, I'm looking to study in September Social Work

Currently trying to tone up and losing weight :)

Feel free to add!

X