Help! What am I doing wrong?

Options
Hi everyone.

I badly need help

Ive been eating sensibly and running and walking for 2 months now and successfully lost 12 pounds.

Very happy with this !!

The last two weeks ive lost nothing though.

Very unhappy with this !

I fill in my diet sheet everyday and am always under. Ive upped my running to speed running for 2 miles and slower 3 mile runs too. Walking 4 times a week also for 2.5 miles.

Please help as Im getting married next year and want to be gorgeous for this ?!!!

Thank you xx

Replies

• khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I think it sounds like you have hit a plateau. It happens to everyone and usually the best way to get out of the funk is to change your exercise habits. If you do the same exercise, your body eventually gets used to it and your muscles also, so they wont be working as hard. I suggest maybe adding in some circuit training (e.g. jumping jacks, squats, etc.).
    Try some of the Jillian Michaels DVDs or Biggest Loser Dvds one or two days a week instead of running and see if that helps?
    I think Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (JM) is good and also Cardio Max (Biggest Loser), but they have so many I am sure you will find one you like.

Alternatively, join an exercise class?
    Whatever you do, I think you just need to change up your form of exercise a little to confuse your muscles.