Music!

Options
bexxxster
bexxxster Posts: 88 Member
I'm a bit strange, I can go from listening to Bullet for my Valentine to Christina Aquilera in the same minute. I'll listen to anything! Haven't yet found the perfect music to go with a workout though. Something really upbeat that will really get me moving. What do you guys listen to?

Replies

• silverainn
    Options
    I love electro swing for working out. Things like Parov Stelar (Catgroove, Autumn Beasts, pretty much anything really), Chinese Man (Artichaut, I've Got That Tune), Mr Scruff (Get a Move on), Caravan Palace (Jolie Coquine). The album Hold Your Colour by Pendulum is also fantastic. Might not be to your taste though :)
  • slavonka23
    slavonka23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I like rock and metal! :devil:
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Listen to some Skrillex.

I listen to everything. But while working out I need to listen to Rock or Rap (which is weird, because I don't listen to rap outside the gym, lol)
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Rock, Punk, Blues, Classical, Baroque, Renaissance, Grunge, Indie, Britpop, Soul, Motown, Pop...it all depends on my mood I suppose :smile:
  • davimen
    davimen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The majority of my music taste is alternative rock, but i enjoy pretty much everything rock, blues, jazz, pop, techno, dubstep, classical with the exception of country. That's my kryptonite.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    A little bit of everything, with the exception of heavy metal and blues. Wasn't a huge fan of country either, but there's a couple decent songs out there. Listening to some John Mayer atm.

My all time favorite genre, though, would have to be Classical. R&B is a close second
  • Heather4nne
    Heather4nne Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    All sorts of genres for me. I'm a classically trained musician, so there's a special place in my heart for Bach sonatas, but Irish and Scottish folk are my favourites. Also a fan of East Coast Rock, Great Big Sea and the like (they're my boys), and Pink Floyd are right up there. For running, though, anything with a good beat and some sass. Sass as an adjective, not Sass Jordan. I've never liked her stuff.
  • bexxxster
    bexxxster Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    thanks all for the replies :)
  • dishythefish
    Options
    Dance music for me, i like to do a spot of djing and anything with energy does it for me
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    British rock