30 day shred anyone??

Options
Anyone doing 30 day shred? Just started yesterday at level 2 and my butt hurts already!!!

Would be interested in hearing how anyone else got on??

Replies

• babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    i just did the first day of level 1 today. was hard but not so hard that i dont wanna touch it again. my thighs are feeling it!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2: day 7. It's tough for me. I was pretty much starting from an activity level on zero and I am very unfit! But I just keep trying to push myself to do a bit better than the day before everyday. I've definitely seen improvements in my strength and endurance!
  • burnsc13
    burnsc13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just completed level 1 day 7. How are everyone's knees? I felt great the first 4 days, but by day 5 my knees are killing me during and after my workouts. I think I injured my right knee because it keeps hyper extending and the pain is getting worse.
  • xjckemx
    xjckemx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've just started it only on day 4 of level 1 but I like you can fit it in each day!! Has everyone found they do lose weight with it????
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have completed it 3 times, i like it much better then rin30. my knees bugged e too and i modified certain exercises...
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I do it 2x/week. I started with level 1, then tried level 2, now, I do level 3 on Monday and level 2 on Friday. I don't do it everyday because I have so many other activities going on. I just got ripped in 30, so I try that one after next week. Maybe 30DS level 3 Monday, RI30 Tuesday, 30DS level 2 Friday, something like that. I also run 3-4x/week,do pilates or yoga 1-2x/week, and lift weights on Wednesday. I have begun to lose weight, but only since joining mfp and logging food, that was the missing link.