Hello! =)

Jayberian
Jayberian Posts: 60
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
SOOO-I need all the support I can get! My husband and I lost our baby(stillbirth) in December. Sadly enough, I'd put on 20 pounds from the pregnancy and I'm still trying to lose it, UGH! I'm finally in the mindset to get in shape and stay there! I've hardly ever exercised in my life! Three weeks ago, I started working out every single day and I'm still sticking to it.

Best of luck to everyone! :smile:

Replies

• Jayberian
    SOOO-I need all the support I can get! My husband and I lost our baby(stillbirth) in December. Sadly enough, I'd put on 20 pounds from the pregnancy and I'm still trying to lose it, UGH! I'm finally in the mindset to get in shape and stay there! I've hardly ever exercised in my life! Three weeks ago, I started working out every single day and I'm still sticking to it.

Best of luck to everyone! :smile:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Hi Chalupie,
    Welcome:flowerforyou: we are all here for the same reason, and i wish your the best on your journey.....
    :bigsmile:
    j~
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome Chalupie,

I am very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you have gone through!

BUT, this is a very supportive bunch here! You will find many people here to help you with whatever you need help with.

Just take it a week at a time, journal your food, watch your portions, eat foods good for you, exercise and drink lots of water. This is my "magic mix" to lose weight.

Good luck! Let me know if you need anything.

Tami
  • Jayberian
    Thanks so much guys! =)
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome!

Your story is heartbreaking - I'm so sorry for your loss. However, you seem to be an incredibly strong woman, with an amazing attitude; you will succeed at this!

I'm only a couple of week in myself, but I think this programme is amazing! Best of luck!
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.