Work off what you eat

Options
So I just ate a Cadbury Creme Egg! And it was delicious, its my most favorite candy! But I'm wondering how bad is to eat it if I still stay below my allowed calories? OR If I workout an additional amount to burn those 175 calories am I ok? I'm sure I'm just trying to rationalize eating my candy...but I wondered if I did a longer workout if that would make it better.

Replies

• sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Options
    If you are within your calories and fat for the day then I wouldnt worry about it too much, I often let myself have a small treat like that, it stops me binging :)

But if you are only within cals cos you are now going to have to have a pathetic dinner for example, then I would eat the healthy dinner too and try and fit in some exercise :)
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    A Cadbury egg has 150 calories and 5g of fat.

Yes, I am 100% sure of this because they are the one thing I cannot seem to leave alone!! :laugh:

IMO, they are well worth having as a treat once in awhile and working into my calories. 150 calories isn't TOO too hard to work off anyway - it's about a 40 minute walk for me.... I can do that, yes I can! (and so can you!)

:happy:
  • triggerasynapse
    Options
    I think this is where you get to see the power of portion control. 150 is very manageable to work into your diet and work out with exercise once in a while. But if you eat 4 in a day then you'd be in trouble! Enjoy your treat don't feel bad. You have to find a balance in your life.
  • Vonne
    Vonne Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks guys!