phentermine and b12 pills

hrguy
hrguy Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I just stated them about 3 days ago, and feel like I haven't had the urge for sweets or binge eating. Will see how it goes when I wiegh in on May 1st.

Replies

• LinzChat
    LinzChat Posts: 1
    I took them. It definately works. I lost 40 lbs ,but once i stopped I gained about 18 lbs back. It really helps jump start a healthier way of living though. Good luck!
  • abutterflyemerges
    abutterflyemerges Posts: 101 Member
    Is this over the counter or prescription?
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    Is this over the counter or prescription?
    Yeah...where can I find that? I get sooo hungry sometimes even if I had a big meal. lol
  • tappels
    tappels Posts: 9
    It is a prescription. Talk to your doctor some do prescribe it. :flowerforyou:
  • slims27
    slims27 Posts: 7
    I am currently on phentermine and love it! It has helped me so much on watching what I eat along with motivation to work out. I am prescribed them by my doctor and from what I understand you have to have a prescription for them. The ones on the internet for sale are not the real thing and wayyyyy more expensive than a script. I started on 03/19/10 and I have already lost 13 pounds. I eat around 1000 calories a day now, exercise 5 days out of the week, and drink nothing but water. Water is the key! I was a diet coke lover and honestly haven't even had the desire to drink them!
  • SUNNIT
    SUNNIT Posts: 2
    It doesn't make you feel full, it actually "shuts off" the little reminder in your brain that tells you that you're hungry. At first it's great, you have to remind yourself to eat, because obviously you HAVE TO eat, but you basically eat enough to keep yourself from getting that light headed, low blood sugar feeling. After a while, you do get used to it, but by the time this happens, you've been eating much smaller amounts of food. When you do eat at this point, you realize that you actually know that feeling of being full. It is possible to over eat and you catch on rather quickly that you must be careful or you feel miserable! It's very exciting to have some help and "get to know" your eating habits and stomach again.
  • SUNNIT
    SUNNIT Posts: 2
    You do lose quite a bit rather quickly when you first start taking it. The loss will slow down, but the changes you've made in habits help to continue dropping pounds at a more sustainable rate. Enjoy it, it's very inspirational!
This discussion has been closed.