Looking for an accountability buddy

Options
Hi! My name is Trysh and I'm from Edmonton, Alberta (canada). I am 30 years old and have had sort of a roller-coaster with my weight. I'm 5'8, and when I was 18 I was at my lowest weight of 170 lbs and I was a size 10. After having my daughter at age 20 I was 250 lbs, and when she was 4 I was eating away my unhappy marriage at a whopping 268 lbs. When I divorced my problems I dropped (eventually, over about 3 years) to 204 lbs, when of course I got pregnant again with my now husband. I did pretty good with baby #2, I was 234 when they brought me into the hospital. Now I am yo-yoing between 220 and 211. My first goal is to get back down to 170, at which point I would like to start training for some serious events such as a triathalon (I love to compete but so hard when my weight is hurting my body). I am just looking for someone to talk to about my weight, my struggles, while I am on this journey. I'm not a newbie... I know what I can eat and should avoid, I am well-informed about food choices and generally don't have a problem eating properly - however - I eat ALOT. So if you understand where I am coming from, maybe I can be of support to you and you can be of support to me and we can carry each other through to that glorious weigh-in together :)