Fat girl+short hair=Not so terrifying!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Short hair all the way! No matter what your size or shape - I think short hair on chicks is sassy!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I shaved it off at about 350lbs. Was very empowering!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I think your hair looks great! I don't cut mine below shoulder length because I look too much like a guy for some reason. :(
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I think it's more about face type/attitude than it is about how big you are, when it comes to pulling off short hair.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous!
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I envy girls that can pull off short hair. I tried it once and it was just not a good look for me.
  • haycock86
    Options
    Back in September I had a mental breakdown and hacked of my long hair with scissors aka my britney spears moment. I then had to shave it off to even it out. I too was worried about having really short hair and being fat so I took to wearing a hat for months. Since my hair has now grown a little I've started to embrace it and gone outside without a hat on. I had so many lovely comments and I now love my short hair. I've not decided yet if I want to grow it back long.

i love your hair, dont grow it back!

Thank you very much :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I admit I thought about this cut the chick from the Avengers movie has (it looks good on wider faces, too), but then I remembered every time I cut my hair short it's a huge pain to deal with most days while being too short to put up. Plus I always feel like I'm wearing a costume I can't take off. I just don't look like 'me' with short hair.

xjQpM.jpg
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I am partial to longer hair on women.. and when a client of mine with long hair wants me to chop it off i do cringe a bit and 1000% make sure they are POSITIVE... but, some women really can pull off the short hair look and some look better with a shorter style... its all about facial shapes/features.
  • KelleyRob
    KelleyRob Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have always thought that long hair on fluffy girls made them look bigger. IMO short hair is much more flattering on us "fat" girls. Plus I think it makes us look younger. Long hair can make some women look old. :flowerforyou: