its now or never

Options
hi,
my name is dominique, 40 yrs old .. 16st1 lbs
i binge and overeat when stressed, you could say ive had a lot of stress
im starting to feel the negative effects healthwise of being this weight and have decided its time to grab the bull by the horns, knock the fad diets and yo yo dieting on the head and try and tackle the 6+ stone of excess weight im carrying around with me
have put my weight and height into the calculator and its come out that i should be eating 1400 a day to lose 1.5lbs a week
have decided to do alternate 800/2000 calorie days as these have worked in the past, need to just get organised with my shopping also going to try and eat low gl where possible and cut down on fatty foods, plus more excercise starting with daily walks when the weather improves
also recently became a single mum, moved to new area and starting college end of feb .. lots going on so need to look at this as a brand new start - a healthy new me, hopefully working towards a new career and not being the oldest/fattest mum at the school gates when my youngest starts school in just over 2 yrs. first big goal .. to lose 3 stones by the time he starts playschool in sept, this will take me down to just over 13st still overweight, but a hell of a lot more comfortable in my own skin - the weight i was prior to becoming pregnant with my lo and the stresses that followed x
wish me luck !! xx

Replies

• coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Feel Free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Or you could just stick to the 1400-1600 for every day and be fine.

Good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I used to binge too, now I do it with water and veggies. Add me if you like