A New, Smaller Pair Of Jeans

Today I bought a pair of size 36 jeans for the first time in decades. They fit, even over thermals. I was a bit concerned they might be a bit snug, but even over the thermals they fit just right, which means they are a tad loose without the thermals.

I have now gone from a size 42 waist to a size 36 . Needless to say I am pretty pleased about that.

Replies

• Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Today I bought a pair of size 36 jeans for the first time in decades. They fit, even over thermals. I was a bit concerned they might be a bit snug, but even over the thermals they fit just right, which means they are a tad loose without the thermals.

I have now gone from a size 42 waist to a size 36 . Needless to say I am pretty pleased about that.

That is terrific.... Good for you ... Kep it up :drinker:
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Awesome my friend!
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    yay!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Good work
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    What an awesome NSV, congrats!
  • Good job, keep up the great work.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Impressive progress!
  • sccjammin
    sccjammin Posts: 50 Member
    That's Awesome!. Keep up the great progress!
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Thanks, folks, I'm pretty happy about it. When I was about to put them on I looked at them and thought "no way" LOL.
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    way to go. you are rockin'. keep up the great progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!