30DS second time round?

Options
Hi guys,

So back in October when I began exercising, the first program I completed was the 30 Day Shred. It's what motivated me to continue exercising and I've gone from 20 minutes of exercise a day to at least 45 minutes a day if not more.
I am wondering if I would notice any changes to my body if I were to go back and complete the 30 Day Shred again or if I would now require something with higher intensity?
Currently, I work out 5-6 times a week doing 45-60 minutes of cardio and when I have time I also try to do yoga/pilates 2-3 times a week.

So, can I go back to 30ds and get results or should I accept (with a cheer!) that my fitness level is past it now?

Replies

• khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    buuuummpppp.

anyone?
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I would do it again, but up your weights and intensity. I am doing Body Revolution for the second time, and what I do is add 5 lb weights when she does nonweighted squats, I add jumps etc, and when she says to grab an 8 lb dumbell, I grab a 10, and so on. Other than that, if you are following Natalie you should see more results! Go for it!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have done it 3 times and the 1st and 2nd time i did it i seen the same amount of results. I just did it for the 3rd time and seen no change but then again i am near my goal and i am doing it mainly just to keep in shape and to have quick exercise a few days a week now.
  • khall86790
    Options
    Yeah, this is what I am thinking. But isn't 30ds circuit training? So it'd be 20 minutes of circuit training per day compared to the 45 minutes circuit training (/cardio) a day I do at the moment. I am currently doing JM Banish Fat Boost Metabolism 6 days per week.
  • khall86790
    Options
    i have done it 3 times and the 1st and 2nd time i did it i seen the same amount of results. I just did it for the 3rd time and seen no change but then again i am near my goal and i am doing it mainly just to keep in shape and to have quick exercise a few days a week now.

Did you change it up at all the second time around?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i increased my weight from 3 lbs to 5 and then the 3rd time i did 5 and 8 lbs.