motivate me :)

Options
im back from honeymoon, i lost 2 stone for my wedding, and now i have put 5 lbs back, which i was expecting, had a great 3 weeks tho, so its all good :wink:

trying to get back on track, ive got 58 lbs or so to lose, need some serious motivation, just wana sit and eat all the time :frown:

want to buy a treadmill or an elliptical soon, any1 have one of these?

:heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• stargirlie
    Options
    im back from honeymoon, i lost 2 stone for my wedding, and now i have put 5 lbs back, which i was expecting, had a great 3 weeks tho, so its all good :wink:

trying to get back on track, ive got 58 lbs or so to lose, need some serious motivation, just wana sit and eat all the time :frown:

want to buy a treadmill or an elliptical soon, any1 have one of these?

:heart: :flowerforyou:
  • andiebabe
    Options
    My parents have a treadmill at their house that I use when I visit. Here at school I'm on the one at the gym. Treadmills are by far my favorite! If you're thinking about getting one, spring for one that has incline capabilities. You can get a doubly intense workout in half the time.
  • K.Ann
    K.Ann Posts: 37
    Options
    Hello! yes I agree a treadmill is the way to go. You will get a more intense workout with an elliptical but not many people can stay on very long to make it worth it. I have a treadmill which I can walk briskly for 60 minutes on, no problem but I can only go for 30 minutes on an elliptical. The goal is to get your heart rate up for an extended amount of time to burn fat and walking is awesome for that. Hope that helps!:happy: