SARA 131 127

MELINDA 203 145

LUNACAT 150 125-130

TONYA 182 170

JESSICA 143 125
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!! We decided on staying true to a better you b/c i think movers and shakers was used previously..So tomorrow I will post a new thread under that name..Dont forget to drink your 8/8 ounce servings of water today!! We will start our challenges small and work up..Beware of sweets during this Easter holiday!! Indulge a little but dont go over board! Remember self disipline and DO NOT forget to log it! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Eve!!
  • jenny1ca
    jenny1ca Posts: 16
    Options
    I would like to join, Having a real hard time sticking to this. Always under my calorie goal but my food choices are well lets say questionable.
    Name jenny
    Start weight 200.8
    Now weight 195.6
    Goal weight 112
  • buffjess
    Options
    I would like to join, Having a real hard time sticking to this. Always under my calorie goal but my food choices are well lets say questionable.
    Name jenny
    Start weight 200.8
    Now weight 195.6
    Goal weight 112

Welcome! Todays challenge is 8/8ounce servings of water and try to resist the sweets
  • sollygirl
    sollygirl Posts: 107
    Options
    Hey Ladies Good morning! Well I'm really excited I had to weigh in today bc my scale wasn't working yesterday and I lost another lb last week!! I made some bad choices last week so this week will be better and I'm glad I'll have this group for motivation! Good luck with the challenge everyone!
  • NYGoddess77
    NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,

How is everyone today? Well, I've just started out my morning with 6 egg whites, lowfat chedder, 2 slices of Turkey bacon and 8oz water. I am working out to the P90X program which is awesome. . Just to let everyone know...I am a Beachbody coach, if anyone needs any help with their fat loss journey or would like more info about the workout programs or our excellent nutritional supplements, feel free to hit me up at eager2bfit@beachbodycoach.com

P.S: Even though you choose to eat a certain amount of calories to lose WEIGHT...just remember that losing weight also means losing muscle tissue if you are not excersing with a cardio AND strength training program. MUSCLE burns fat especially when you're at rest.

Good Morning!! I woke up late cause i was out late last night! lol..What supplements do you take on a daily basis??

Hi Jess,
    I currently take Shakeology and the Recovery formula. For the 1st 2 months of the program I was on the Activit, Cal-Mag, Omega3 and Slimming Formula.
  • NYGoddess77
    Options
    Name jenny
    Start weight 200.8
    Now weight 195.6
    Goal weight 112

Hi Jenny,
    Are you on an exercise program? I think you should be it would really jump start your fat loss and give u much needed energy.
    And it would allow you to eat more food (healthy) than if you didn't. Just think, without exercise, you might only get to eat...what 1300 cals a day maybe. Thats not healthy in the sense that, you would be hungry often and bound to cheat. I find it much easier to have an exercise program and eat 1800 cals a day.
    You must make right food choices...you have to read the labels hun. Don't just go by what the bold wording says on the package. Processed foods are definately out of it. If you need help just let me know. If you are pressed for time and need to make a quick meal.... QVC sells this microwaveable food steamer..Awesome

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.K24490.desc.Orka-35-oz-Round-and-20-oz-Oval-Silicone-Steamers-wLids

eager2bfit@beachbodycoach.com
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too! Starting weight 140, current weight 137, goal weight 125 by August 14 (my wedding :). I'm excited about this, I could really use daily challenges to keep me motivated, and I'm drinking my water today.
  • nicoled87
    nicoled87 Posts: 20
    Options
    I would also like to join, if it's not too late!!
    Nicole
    Starting weight: 147
    Current weight: 142
    Goal weight: 125

Looking forward to the challenges, and I've finished my water! :)
  • Raches5638
    Options
    Looking like a big group, but I'd love to join too if it's not too late. I'm at 136 now, and would like to be 125...More than that though, I'd love to have more confidence in myself for who I am (inside AND out). I never seem to motivate myself enough, and would love to have some friends out there that can motivate me...this seems like it might be the group. :)

This will sound dumb, but is there somewhere special you have to go to read posts from this group or is this the spot?

Happy Easter! :)
  • lunacat
    lunacat Posts: 5
    Options
    Looking like a big group, but I'd love to join too if it's not too late. I'm at 136 now, and would like to be 125...More than that though, I'd love to have more confidence in myself for who I am (inside AND out). I never seem to motivate myself enough, and would love to have some friends out there that can motivate me...this seems like it might be the group. :)

This will sound dumb, but is there somewhere special you have to go to read posts from this group or is this the spot?

Happy Easter! :)
    [/quote
    I was going to ask the same question?:tongue:
  • MrsNeuman
    MrsNeuman Posts: 76
    Options
    I really hope it's not too late to join!! I have exactly 47 days before my wedding and reallllly want to meet my goal, not just to look good, but to feel confident and comfortable in my body. I'm currently following a low carb diet, and it's working really well. The challenges sound great to keep us all motivated! Start before MFP- approx 146, current weight- appx 132 goal- 125 (fit and swimsuit ready, haha)
  • buffjess
    Options
    Welcome to all the new members!!! So i will not be on all day tomorrow so Im gonna go ahead and post tonight... Im gonna post the same challenge for today since its easter and we can jumpstart on monday..feel free to post your own challenges if you like and we will be weighing in on fridays!! Night everyone
  • hboughey
    hboughey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need motivation too!

Hi, I'm new. :)

My first goal is to weigh 150. I currently weight 156-157. I love working out, but I'm not losing weight. Maybe counting calories will help! I've been trying to loose weight for years....
  • NYGoddess77
    Options
    I need motivation too!

Hi, I'm new. :)

My first goal is to weigh 150. I currently weight 156-157. I love working out, but I'm not losing weight. Maybe counting calories will help! I've been trying to loose weight for years....

Hi Boughey,

What type of exercises are you doing? Are you strength training as well? My sister use to do just Cardio alone and never lost the weight. We've learned that MUSCLE burns fat along with a great eating plan for your workout program. When you think of Calories, just remember calories are nothing but energy and when you consume more than your body can work off, your body stores it for future use...AS FAT.
    You should be eating at least 5-6 times a day :huh: yes...You should eat breakfast within 15 minutes of waking up in the AM
    and every 2-3 hours through out the day.
    Breakfast
    Mid-Am Snack
    Lunch
    Mid Noon Snack
    Dinner
    Evening Snack (Optional: 3 hours before bed)

If you need any help or more info, i'm here for you.
  • hboughey
    hboughey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I know the basics, I have been trying to lose weight as long as I can remember. I need to do more weights, because I do 3 sets of 12 reps of something, but I am not sore at all. I must not being doing enough weight. Cardio I have down.

I haven't really counted calories before. I'm hoping that is going to be the key factor. I have a good feeling about this.

Yesterday, I ate weigh to much fiber, is that bad. I buy a lot of high fiber foods.
  • tappels
    tappels Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello all. Hope everyone had a great Easter. Goddess this question is for you. Have the P90X and justed started week 3 Sun. The scale has oly moved about 2 lbs. but can notice a difference in the way clothes fit. I do not have the nut. guide but I am watching the calories. Is that scale going to move soon?

So we are going to do weigh ins on Fridays right? It has been great reading what everyone has to say and I am thinking this is going to be a great group!!! :happy:
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, sounds like a good group!!! I'd like to join if not too late!! My start weight with MFP and heaviest weight was on 1/12/10 at 164.5 pounds and my current weight today 4/5/10 is 144 pounds, My final goal weight is 126 pounds.
  • katie101
    katie101 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'd like to join too! I need to amp up my profile, but I am usually good about logging in.

Starting: 139
    Current: 132
    Goal: 125
  • buffjess
    Options
    Ok guys im gonna repost this in a new thread titled " STAYING TRUE 2 A BETTER U! WEEK ONE" We will start our post there and then go to week two, week three, and so on.. I will post tomorrows challenge there and we will be adding excercise to it..Hope everyone had a good easter!! Jessica