5'4" Ladies, what is your goal weight/BFP?

Options
2»

Replies

• 1964Lynn
    Options
    Im 5"4.5' I dont know if 1/2 inch makes a difference or not. In my 20's I weighed 120lbs and loved it. Felt great ! Know that Im older I would never wont to weigh that, I would like to be 135lbs, Im not fare off of that. For the past probably 7 years Ive been going from 140 up to 160 then down and up ( 3 different sizes of clothes) Im getting sick of it so its coming off and hope it stays off. I can see MFP making this happen for me. Good luck everyone.
  • SeoulSilkie
    Options
    I'd like to get back down my weight that I was about 4 years ago, which was between 105-110 lbs. I gained a lot of weight since then, and that extra weight showed on my light frame. :/ I was 135 lbs, but I brought it down to my current stats: 117 - 119 lbs and BF 23.5%.
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 115 lbs at 5'3.5" with body fat of 17-18%
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'4!

So, my current weight is 145 and my BFP is 27%.

I'd like to get down to 130 and 22% (can't remember a time when I was below 24%)

Once I get there, I'll reevaluate!

Best wishes to you!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I'm a little shorter than you. I don't have a goal weight, but would like to be around 12% body fat
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say, with no disrespect I think threads like this are a bit pointless. Firstly, OP you are a tiny little thing, you don't need to lose an ounce. It doesn't matter one bit what someone the same height as you weighs. Your body could be a total different composition. If your all solid muscle at 5ft 4, your going to weight differently to a skinny fat 5ft 4 girl. Is the one who weighs less doing better or achieving more by being a lower weight? Nope. Weight doesn't matter. Honestly, look at your body fat, your ratio of muscle to fat, your fitness, the mirror, how you feel, buggar the scale!!
  • skylardevenney
    skylardevenney Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm right at 5'4 & my goal weight is 150! That's what I weighed before getting pregnant with my 1st & I loved my body!! I have a big butt haha! I'm currently 180 & very unhappy:( trying to get back to my prepregnancy size has been hard after having my 2nd!! Feel free to add me:)
  • meagansaurusrex
    Options
    Currently 152, I find that my comfortable spot is at 125. I was up to about 160 this past November.
  • oliviamariex
    Options
    I'm about 5'4" and my current weight is 120 pounds as well! I'd like to get down to the 110 pound range. I started off at about 135 and becoming a full-time vegetarian/part time vegan and gluten free has helped immensely in this! I'm looking forward to the day I get down to 110 and can get some hot new clothes haha :)
  • samantha0027
    Options
    I am 26 and currently 116 with a BF of 16.5% at 5'4" . I started at 121.5 and just didnt feel great. I have had 2 kids in the past 4 years and between pregnancies went down to 107 without even trying. My ultimate goal is 110...I think that is where I am the most comfortable :) I have been eating 1200 calories a day and doing Jillian Michaels workout videos which are ah-maz-ing! Good luck with the rest of your goals :D
  • Finchtastic1
    Finchtastic1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am that height and my goal weight is 108. Currently at around 112. My BFP currently it around 18% and I want to be around 16 to 15% I have a very small frame :)
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9". My current goal is 145 but I would be fine at 150. I am at 160 from 170. I am a size 6 and I want to be in a size 4.

I don't know my BF% and I'm not worried about it. There is just no question about whether I have muscle. I have muscle in spades. I can even see my abs through my belly fat, sometimes.

I don't even think I look bad. I think I look great. I just feel the most comfortable in my body at around 145-150. I have Asperger's which comes in parcel with a lot of sensory issues, the inability to tolerate certain sensations. Feeling any fat rolls on my body drives me nutsoid. Right now, when I sit, the fat on my stomach rolls a little and I hate the feeling.
  • kelaya00
    kelaya00 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i am 5'3 and weigh 197 as of Jan 30 (Right before my thyroidectomy) . I gained allot of weight due to lack of energy and tight schedule. I would love to weigh 140 and that is my goal weight. I have not been cleared just yet to work out but once I am, I am determine to get 30 to 45 mins of exercise in to meet my goal.
  • cortneysmissionpossible
    Options
    I am 23, at 145 right now my short term goal is 135 and my long term (achieve my January 1st, 2014) is 120-125 pounds. I feel like I am often stuck in the middle

Good luck to all of us 5"4ers :]
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    I can honestly say, with no disrespect I think threads like this are a bit pointless. Firstly, OP you are a tiny little thing, you don't need to lose an ounce. It doesn't matter one bit what someone the same height as you weighs. Your body could be a total different composition. If your all solid muscle at 5ft 4, your going to weight differently to a skinny fat 5ft 4 girl. Is the one who weighs less doing better or achieving more by being a lower weight? Nope. Weight doesn't matter. Honestly, look at your body fat, your ratio of muscle to fat, your fitness, the mirror, how you feel, buggar the scale!!

I don't think that it is pointless. I know that people of the same height can weigh differently and still both look the same. I am just genuinely curious to see the goals of others that are similar to, but not the exact same as me. I know that measurements and BFP are more important than weight anyway.
  • reenie49
    Options
    I'm currently 155 lb and my gw is 133 to start with...feel free to add me if anyone has a similar goal