How to view prot/carbs/fat on iPhone app

Hi all,

Does anyone know how I can view my macros(prot/carbs/fat) for each meal

Ideally I'd like to view it on the diary screen so I can manage my macros better for each meal, I.e
After weight training I want to make sure that not only am I getting my larger calorie intake but also that I am gettin the most
amount of carbs

I'm aware I can switch screens on the app and see the percentages but I really thinks its important to see this
for each meal and not just for the overall day

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies

Replies

• shannonPcannon
    shannonPcannon Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! On your "home" tab, across the top you'll notice 3 tabs, "summary", "daily", and "weekly". Select the "daily" tab and you'll see all your nutrients. Weekly just shows you a weekly graph of your net calories. Happy tracking!

ETA, just re-read your post and saw that you already knew that. I don't know of a way to see it per meal, or on the diary screen. Sorry.
  • Thanks Shancanrun for trying

surely there must be a way? does it not bother any other app users that you cant see the breakdown on the main screen as you enter stuff in?
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    I have done this rarely because its a pain but you can go to the next day and enter your meal. This way the pie chart is only for that meal. If you save it as a meal then delete it you can then add it to the day you want. I agree it would be nice to see the pie chart per meal but I am thankful i can see it at all on the app. I have yet to see anything comparable on the website.
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    I have done this rarely because its a pain but you can go to the next day and enter your meal. This way the pie chart is only for that meal. If you save it as a meal then delete it you can then add it to the day you want. I agree it would be nice to see the pie chart per meal but I am thankful i can see it at all on the app. I have yet to see anything comparable on the website.

I was wondering if I was missing it from the website! Now I know I'm not crazy. Well, not about this. :)
  • thanks for the replies - on the website you can clearly see the breakdown of protein/fat/carbs per meal on the diary page

so is there definitely no way to view it like this from your mobile as well?

anyone else?