m&ms

Options
I just ate the equivalent of a pack of peanut m&ms and I don't feel bad about it at all. I don't even feel sick to my stomach. Usually when I go off course I feel yucky, but not this time.

It was some intense craving I was having, so I really need re-evaluate my diet. I must be missing something or it could be TOM. Who knows??

I have been kind of taking a break from counting calories this week but I still do my 1 hour workouts per day except for Wednesdays.

I am at maintenance but trust me, I will be back on track Monday (after Easter LOL).

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter to all!!!

Replies

• kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    I've been craving M&Ms too!!
    Maybe it's the season. haha

Great attitude about it. :)
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Had 2 packets of minis available to me and didn't eat a single one! :bigsmile: Or any of them:bigsmile:
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I had some a few weeks ago and omg.. they were SOOO GROSSS!!!!

ew.
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Had 2 packets of minis available to me and didn't eat a single one! :bigsmile: Or any of them:bigsmile:

We keep them in the office. I buy 2 huge bags about once every 3 weeks for approximately 6 months. This is the first time I've indulged. I usually just look at the other people who dip their hands in the candy dish and be totally satisfied with my healthy snacks. But today......just wasn't the day. At any rate. I have the rest of the day to make up for it.
  • tipusnr
    tipusnr Posts: 572
    Options
    They are a part of my trail mix so I have a few in my 1/2 cup daily allotment. The taste helps me avoid having more of them. I used to have trail mix with carob but haven't seen it lately.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I usually just look at the other people who dip their hands in the candy dish and be totally satisfied with my healthy snacks.
    That would keep me away from those M & M's. Just saying, you don't know where everybody's hands have been.
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I usually just look at the other people who dip their hands in the candy dish and be totally satisfied with my healthy snacks.
    That would keep me away from those M & M's. Just saying, you don't know where everybody's hands have been.

The ones I ate came straight out of the bag. I am the keeper and the filler upper of the candy dish.
  • hopela
    hopela Posts: 17
    Options
    My boyfriend works at google, where apparently they have unlimited m&ms, granola bars, soda, juice, bagels, etc. I am so glad I don't work there. I would have a "bad day" 4x a week probably.

Right now I am trying to resist my easter basket!
  • sheri3762
    sheri3762 Posts: 159
    Options
    I eat the dark chocolate m&m's a few times a week. I can't give up chocolate, if I try I know I'll binge!! No doubt about it, I know myself too well, Doesn't matter how well I'm doing losing, I still have to have chocolate!! Anyway, I did switch to the dark choc ones and they are really good!! I keep my bag in the freezer so they take me longer to eat!! I do allow this in my calorie count and I'm extrememly careful with my sugar, so this treat gets me through the chocolate cravings I have. Will say, this week I passed up my grandson's chocolate birthday cake, but I did grab a few of these m&m's to keep me satisfied!!!