Nutri bullet or Ninja??

Options
I want to juice as in adding fruit, veggies, flax, oats etc! I have watched infomercials and went to target to comparison shop but still not sure. Ninja has the 1000, 1100 and 1500 watts as the Nutri Bullet is 700. Price comparison is Nutri Bullet is $100 Ninja 1000 watts $100, 1100 watts $150 and 1500 watts is $200. Knowing all this I have heard and read good and not so good reviews. I respect and appreciate all the feedback from you all on MFP because you all know where I'm coming from. I'm not wanting just a blender to make yummy smoothies. I want to make healthy liquid meals. I would appreciate your feedback on these products good and bad. Thanks :-) have a wonderful day!!

Replies

• PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i have the nutribullet. its great for what it does without spending huge $$$, but its kinda loud...and if you like to use ice with it...its even louder.
  • Sdmommyof3
    Options
    Thanks :-) I don't mind the noise as long as the product does as promised. The Nutri bullet is the same price as the ninja with 1000 watts. So money wise it's not difference so it's all about performance :-)