WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GREW UP?

Options
I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A MARINE BIOLOGIST AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER IVE ALWAYS JUST BEEN FACINATED WITH ALL THINGS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE OCEAN. HOW ABOUT YOU?

Replies

• slavonka23
    slavonka23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lawyer... :wink: and I am :drinker:
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Architect but failed became a Patissier
  • SANDRA_F26
    Options
    That is so awesome you rock! ms. lawyer!
  • SANDRA_F26
    Options
    Thats way neat building structures truely are a piece of art.. have you seen the tv show extream homes? amazing truely.
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Nope never heard of it before .. maybe check it out one day
  • ssami_89
    Options
    I was facinated by volcanos when I was a kid but I wanted to be a doctor... now I want to be a labratory tech I even have a microscope at home! but right now right now im a call center supervisor like you lol :)
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Wanted to be an architect as a kid. Now,I'm going to be a doctor
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a policeman, fireman, and a paramedic. 2 down...1 to go. Next stop...police academy...lol
  • SANDRA_F26
    Options
    HAHA NICE. TAKES A SPECIAL KIND OF PERSON TO BE SUPERVISOR AT A CALL CENTER LOL . VOLCANOS ARE TOTALLY AMAZING . WE LIVE NEXT TO A SUPER VOLCANO YOU KNOW THAT COULD WIPE US OUT AT ANYMOMENT KINDA BLOWS MY MIND WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I wanted to breed and ride Arabian horses, and I wanted to be an artist. Never wanted anything else. I did the former, now I'm doing fiber arts and gourd art as well.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i wanted to be a writer. i still write, just not for a living. instead i do a little bit of everything for my parents service company. hope to take it over in five years. business ownership is just as good :)
  • Buckeye_Fittie
    Options
    I wanted to be a ballerina, but I have weak ligaments in my ankles, and after a year of physical therapy, I was told that I would never be able to do pointe.

So, I just took the LSAT and on to law school!
  • SANDRA_F26
    Options
    AMAZING ALL OF YOU!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a Las Vegas showgirl or Rockette. shoulda followed my dreams no matter how short I was cause I could dance my *kitten* off and could have ended up with j-lo's career or paula or any number of shorties who are now famous. while i sit here relying on hubby for cash. wasted my time and money getting a b.a. when i should have just shaken the one i already had.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    A mad scientist like Dr. Frankenstein !!!
  • SANDRA_F26
    Options
    I ALWAYS LOVED TO READ I REMEMBER DREAMING OF WRITING THE NEXT GREAT THRILLER NOVEL. LOL
  • SANDRA_F26
    Options
    LOL SHAKE UR MONEY MAKER. FIRST THING THAT POPS IN MY HEAD CHOCOLATE :)
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    a writer
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Doctor. So that's what I became...
  • peles_fire
    Options
    A high functioning sociopath. Just kidding ...a race car driver!