Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

72 pounds down and 28 to go! #teambringit

13»

Replies

• LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Great job hun! Look at the before and after, its like night and day. You look so different! & def smiling more!
  • bdeezy3396
    bdeezy3396 Posts: 89 Member
    great job!!! - love the hat
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    You are awesome! I am adding you as a friend and as my inspiration that it can be done! :smile:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Why did you hash-tag the title?
  • amandasilva
    amandasilva Posts: 50 Member
    Nice job!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Impressive!! good job...I am going to add you. I have lost 80 and need 40 or so to go. Keep up the good work.
  • Flintbeats810
    Flintbeats810 Posts: 84 Member
    Why did you hash-tag the title?

Habit! post a lot of pictures on Instagram and tag it to that hash tag lol. Just me....
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Way to go, nice guns! :drinker:
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your story and congratulations on your success this far. Continue to be an inspiration to others!
  • You have done an amazing Job!
    Keep up the great work!

You Rock!
  • You look amazing! Great Job!
  • Flintbeats810
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your story and congratulations on your success this far. Continue to be an inspiration to others!

I'm trying.....can't wait to say I lost 100 lbs and i get to post another success story!
  • Flintbeats810
    So I kinda made a "blog" (more like a diary with pictures lol) that people can follow along on my weight loss journey and more importantly get some of the recipes I cook that they see and like. Check it out...nothing fancy. It's on Tumblr. It's Flintbeats810.tumblr.com. When u get bored swing by!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!