Options

Replies

• LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hufflepuff forever! :flowerforyou:
  • LoganAnthony6
    Options
    It would be dead even between Gryffindor or Slytherin. Slytherin has awesome colours, but Gryffindor are known as the "good guys". It's a toughy.
  • ghost2012
    Options
    slytherin
  • ilikepandasyay
    ilikepandasyay Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Slytherin.

But hufflepuff could be cool.
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hyfflepuff, I love Luna Lovegood :D
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

I love her too! :bigsmile:
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wit beyond measure is man's (or woman's) greatest treasure!

Ravenclaw FTW :D
  • ashlinmarie
    Options

Luna Lovegood is in Ravenclaw so I don't get how those two segments are related.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Ravenclaw!!
  • JULIEdance
    JULIEdance Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ravenclaw :-)
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Slytherin !
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm only JUUUST Gryffindor lol. Followed closely by Slytherin!

Your in-depth results are:

Gryffindor - 13
    Slytherin - 12
    Ravenclaw - 11
    Hufflepuff - 8
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Why was Hermoine NOT a Ravenclaw??
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    They would create a house just for me

It would be called raffinslythpuff

Because I am chivalrous, loyal, intelligent, and pretty resourcefulness.
  • ashlinmarie
    Options

Hermione states in the 5th book I believe that the hat seriously considered putting her in Ravenclaw, but then decided on Gryffindor at the last minute. There are a lot of students that had qualities for other houses, but the hat places you where you will best thrive. Like Neville...he seems to be much more suited to Hufflepuff.

I guess Harry just needed a smart friend to solve all those problems for him and what good would that do him if Hermione was in a different house?
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Ravenclaw, without a doubt!
  • jbutterflye
    Options

Hermione states in the 5th book I believe that the hat seriously considered putting her in Ravenclaw, but then decided on Gryffindor at the last minute. There are a lot of students that had qualities for other houses, but the hat places you where you will best thrive. Like Neville...he seems to be much more suited to Hufflepuff.

I guess Harry just needed a smart friend to solve all those problems for him and what good would that do him if Hermione was in a different house?

Thanks! I read the books & completely forgot.
  • ashlinmarie
    Options

Thanks! I read the books & completely forgot.

No problem! I'm rereading them now so everything is fresh in my memory.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

As the hat explained to Harry, your choices as much as your nature determine what sort of person you are. She had a brave spirit and WANTED to be in Gryffindore.