Food to last all day

Options
ErnieM88
ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
Ok, Lovely People. Advice Needed.
So, due to stupid landlords and stupid tenancy agreements I have had to move out of the not only lovely but also incredibly convenient house I DID have 10 minuted walk from uni and have had to move home, 50 miles away.

I only need to go in on a Monday and Wednesday, so it’s not as bad as it could have been. But my issue is this - I need to take food to last me all day, as I will be out of the house for a good 10 - 12 hours each day, - that is Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Or have any advice about what they take to work.uni etc.

I tend not to eat meat and I’m trying to follow weightwatchers, although am happy for suggestions just to be healthy and I can pick and mix etc.

Tomorrow I am having -

cereal bar, apple and banana (am trying to stay away from cereal bars as I don’t think they are especially nutritious, or worth the money

Chipotle pasta salad (made by my fair hands)

sunbite crisps and carrot sticks.

I do not have a singe clue as to what to have for dinner though, as I will not be back in my house until at least 9pm.
At uni all I really have access to is hot water, some days I may be able to get food from the salad bar, but I am also trying to save money.

I am sorry to go on for so long, but I do hope you can help me

Replies