New User

Options
Hello! First time on the site. Basic history - had 2 children, gained 30 pounds, and am at a standstill. My usual cycle is that I do great for 2 full weeks then fall apart the third. So this is week 3 again for me. I'm hoping the support of this site will get me through this pattern and on to losing weight. Any words of motivation before I eat another brownie tonight???

Replies

• jnolen
    jnolen Posts: 6
    Options
    do not eat that brownie. I love this site. It really hold me accountable as i have gained friends from this site. this way i feel like i have to prove to everyone else that i can do it. I also want to inspire others as i have been inspired. this is the end of my 2nd week and i am down 5lbs. Do be defeated. Keep in touch:happy:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I'm new also I started on the 1st of last month and also joined a gym. Congrats on your 3rd week. I know what you mean it only lasted so long but my problem is that I didn't notice I wasn"t watching what I was eating over time and was back doing what I was doing. So far I love, love, love this It makes me watch what I eat I just leave it on my screen. I put in my main meals first then I know how many calories I can Play with through out the day. So far I've lost 16.9 pounds totally surprised and astounded. But I also have over 100 pounds to go. So stick with it. And good luck Joy