body media

Options
does anybody else have the body media whats your thoughts on it

Replies

• michelleavent1979
    Options
    I have the bodybugg (by the same maker). It takes out the guess work of exercise or how many calories I have spent. If I am completely accurate, there are no surprises on weight in day.

It's a great tool :)
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    does anybody else have the body media whats your thoughts on it

I have it, I love it. It's a great tool. Remember if you get one, it takes a couple days to get used to your body fully so the calories burnt is off for a day or two.
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for about a week now and I love it. I find that towards the end of the day if I am falling short on my steps or deficit, it motivates me to get up and do some type of activity to reach my goal. I have mine set to lose 1.5 lbs a week and only having it for one week, it has worked. I'll be at the 1.5 loss for the week.

I lave the LINK so I can see my progress throughout the day on my phone. Definitely worth the $!

Good luck with yours!
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I have one and really love it. It allows me to match my eating to my activity level, as a pp said, it's really motivating when you can see exactly how many (or how few) calories you've burned, and it's been quite an eye opener as to how many calories you can burn just by being on your feet and moving around. Highly recommend.