Can anyone share the P90X food guide with me

imagymrat
imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm very very curious to see it, but I can't find access to it without purchasing the whole P90X system, which i'm the least bit interested in, but I would love to have a peek at the nutrition guide they include..anyone help me out??

Replies

• km_jenn
    km_jenn Posts: 107
    I've seen it, and it's the standard fairly low carb guide. You can get any type of guide like that at a torrent sight. The best is kickasstorrents.com ... the home page has a search bar, find what you need, and then you download it to your desk top. Honestly. you can get anything there ... music, movies, and PDF's for tons of stuff!
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    I've seen it, and it's the standard fairly low carb guide.

Not true. It is a 3 phase approach & while the 1st 30 days your carbs are pretty low, by the 3rd phase they are actually pretty darn high. You need the carbs to fuel your body & give you energy to really push the workouts. The nutrition guide is kinda long & has different approaches & also different amounts to eat based on your goals/weight etc. It would be hard to give you that on this thread. The jist is phase 1 ratios 50/30/20, phase 2 40/40/20 and phase 3 20/60/20 (protein, carbs, fat)
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    I've seen it, and it's the standard fairly low carb guide.

Not true. It is a 3 phase approach & while the 1st 30 days your carbs are pretty low, by the 3rd phase they are actually pretty darn high. You need the carbs to fuel your body & give you energy to really push the workouts. The nutrition guide is kinda long & has different approaches & also different amounts to eat based on your goals/weight etc. It would be hard to give you that on this thread. The jist is phase 1 ratios 50/30/20, phase 2 40/40/20 and phase 3 20/60/20 (protein, carbs, fat)

Thats it in a nut shell. I am kind of a picky eater and dont like most of the foods they have in the guide, so i practice portion control and binge only one day a week. That has helped me lose 12.5 pounds in 6 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.