Who will die in this episode of Walking Dead tonight?

Options
peterdt
peterdt Posts: 820 Member
Walking Dead is kind of like Star Trek in this one way. You know in Star Trek if you only have a first name, the new person on the bridge, or on the away team... you have a pretty good chance of dying.

Walking Dead is the same except.... they kill of major characters on occassion too. (Rick, Lori, T-Dog, etc).

In this next major confrontation with the Governor there will be blood I guess. A lot of it too. I'm not sure it will be tonight though. The Governor really does not know what he is up against so he has to probe the prison first (should I say probe and prison in the same sentence?.. hmmm).

The only characters that are truly safe are Rick and in my opinion Carl. Michone is safe too- her character is too interesting. Glenn also seems core to me. Everyone else can die.

Anyway, the new group that joined with Tyresse I think are likely all potentially dead. I think Tyresse becomes part of the group though.

I think Carol is very vulnerable. Hershel's youngest daughter (the blonde). Axel, the other inmate. But somehow I think they will keep him around awhile to remind them it is still a prison.

I am curious what they will do with Merle. It would be natural for him to die, but again too interesting of a character. It would be a shame to kill him.

So what do you guys think? who will DIE?????

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Maggie or someone from Tyreses crew.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I'm thinking one of tyreese's crew. I know he doesn't because he has a big part in the comic books. I wish Andrea would though. Lol
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    As long as it's not Daryl it's all good ;-)
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Maybe that is why he was on the couch on the talking dead last week.
  • justforjen1
    justforjen1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    As long as it isn't Daryl, I will be fine with whomever they choose...lol :-) Though I would be sad to see Carol or Carl go as well as Glenn. I think Maggie's days are numbered though. She seems like the next logical "main character" choice that would tip the group as a whole over the edge when she was to die and throw things even farther into turmoil with Glenn losing it (He and Rick could go crazy together) as well as her father Hershel. Her sister isn't really a big character, so her dieing wouldn't have that "shock" factor the writers so love to give us..lol.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    One of the guys with Tyreese most likely. Nothing will happen to Carol until the whole Carol/Daryl thing develops a little further. Daryl is everyone's favorite, i think he is safe(he better be!).
    Andreea won't die, unfortunately.
    Michonne is too new to the show to die.
    I really like Maggie and Glenn, so i'm thinking Herschel maybe?
    Merle? Probably not yet.
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hope. Rick is losing it, I'll think he'll snap.
  • peterdt
    Options
    yeah, Daryl is safe too. for him to come back into the fold Merle has got to go though. Maybe he will disappear again.

somebody has got to die though. I did not see Lori dying coming.. so no major character is safe.

Rick dying we all knew would happen.

T-Bone. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.

Andrea could go too. Not very interesting character if you ask me.

Have you East Coast people watched it already? no spoilers please until 9pm Pacific Time :)
  • peterdt
    Options
    The results are in: Axel took a clean sniper shot to the head. quick and painless. poor guy. I reall liked him.

Great episode. Glad Daryl is back.

The Walker Bomb Truck was cool. Nice idea.

Glenn blew it as a leader. They should have sent two people over there to keep an eye on the situation. Instead they holed up in the prison without anyone even on guard duty at times.

What did you guys think?
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Pretty sad that Axel bit the dust. I was starting to like his character. Daryl had the best kill of all 3 seasons tonight when he smashed the walkers head in the trunk door. I'm interested to see how Meryl is received back into the group.
  • peterdt
    Options
    Pretty sad that Axel bit the dust. I was starting to like his character. Daryl had the best kill of all 3 seasons tonight when he smashed the walkers head in the trunk door. I'm interested to see how Meryl is received back into the group.

We all know Merle getting back into the group will likely end badly.

They need him now though. For intel. I think he must understand that his is a temporary stay. He realizes though he can't make it on how own. Can Merle change?