share your results for 30 Day shred

Options
I started it today!! I feel great and it definitely kicked my butt!!! How did all of you do with it? What are your results? Excited!!!

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile pic.. those are my results. Not as awesome as the results I had when I did this last year (loss of 20") but still great.
  • sue4500
    sue4500 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Cmon! @dixiewhiskey it was a great weight loss! It's a really good start, because you got to know that you can do it and now you just have to keep yourself motivated and keep going!

I did today day 5 of level 1. When I began I had some trouble breathing, but now I feel that I improved a little bit and I will get even better!
    Day 2 and 3 were the hardest ones because of the muscle pain, but now it's pretty much gone and I want to feel that pain again, so I push myself even harder and complement the 30DS with some challenges I find here on MFP.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Cmon! @dixiewhiskey it was a great weight loss! It's a really good start, because you got to know that you can do it and now you just have to keep yourself motivated and keep going!

I did today day 5 of level 1. When I began I had some trouble breathing, but now I feel that I improved a little bit and I will get even better!
    Day 2 and 3 were the hardest ones because of the muscle pain, but now it's pretty much gone and I want to feel that pain again, so I push myself even harder and complement the 30DS with some challenges I find here on MFP.

Definitely!!!! I think based on what I lost last year, I expected a lot more out of myself. Alas, I am still happy and you brought up a really amazing point. If there is a point I could stress would be that 30DS showed me that I can workout and that I can do it no matter how hard it seemed!

You will see as you get further on in the workout programme that it becomes so much easier to breathe and that you aren't thinking about taking breaks as much :laugh: The muscle pain should subside soon if it hasn't already.

It's so exciting to see so many people doing the 30DS at the same time. Keep up the hard work!