JENNIFER HUDSON LOOKS AMAZING!!

Options
2»

Replies

• shazzannon
    shazzannon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I agree that she looks good, but I don't like how they're using the picture for comparison. They obviously tried to find a more unflattering one to emphasize the difference. Tight metallic sparkly dress, crazy eyeshadow vs. dressing moderately and classy? She could be the same weight and still look better! Still, good for her for pulling it off!
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I had to check out that site and she really does look great.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I agree that she looks good, but I don't like how they're using the picture for comparison. They obviously tried to find a more unflattering one to emphasize the difference. Tight metallic sparkly dress, crazy eyeshadow vs. dressing moderately and classy? She could be the same weight and still look better! Still, good for her for pulling it off!

LOL yes they did dress her for optimum effect. I didn't think she looked all that bad to begin with but that dress was horrid.
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    She looks so good............I don't really like the hair, but wow her body looks amazing................

lol..I agree with you on the hair, weird kinda cleopatra thing going on..but the outfit is great and her new body as well...i'm hoping she'll keep it off!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Yes Jennifer looks great . But so do we. We are the everyday joeblow fighting this battle without a cook, with out a trainer, She looks good but I been around for awhile and before I go goo goo and ga ga she has to keep the weight off for atleast two years then I will be impressed.
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You are right -- she looks fantastic and definitely appears to weigh less than 140. The article mentions her trainer, Harley Pasternak. I got his book, Five Factor Fitness, recently and have been doing his 25-minute workouts at the gym. He also trained Halle Berry before she played Catwoman.
  • naeemahs
    naeemahs Posts: 5
    Options
    she looks Great! when i get to 140 I hope I look that good. but I am only 5'6" but with 4inch heels i may look amazing like her wink...
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,620 Member
    Options
    I just want to add that I read that an online Weight Watcher's membership is $17.95/month. And we're getting MFP which, in my opinion, is just as good for free! (Well, we do have to look at the stupid cartoon of the fat lady getting skinny but that's easy to ignore after the umpteenth time :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!