Community health student with a host of health issues lol

Options
Hi all,

Just started getting serious about my weight. Let me first introduce myself. Im a 23 year old college student. Ever since I can remember ive been bigger then my peers. By 7th or 8th grade, I was already wearing a size 9/10. In high school i increased to a 13/14 and after 11th grade ive stayed steady at a size 16. I was active, used to play rugby, but even then I was struggling. Poor food choices and not watching the amounts of food I was consuming kept me "chubby". Then, college happened, and things went down hill. I gained the freshman 15 and then some. The highest i've weighed is 270. About a year and and a half ago I discovered I was gluten intolerant and also allergic to corn and rice. After i stopped eating those things I dropped down to 220 in a month. Slowly the weight has crept back and now I weigh 254.1. I need to make a change. My clothes arent fitting anymore. My thighs dont part, and my stomach is big (i used to be able to hide it). Just out here looking for support. Plus, who wants to take health advice from someone who has a host of them themselves.