Hey All!

Options
Hey everyone!

I just joined last Tuesday and I'm looking for any friendly support to help me lose weight.

Just a bit about why I joined...
I eat unhealthy, very unhealthy. Once or twice a week you would usually see me at McDonalds getting TWO meals at once (typically a 10 piece chicken nugget meal and Big Mac meal). On top of that, I would snack nearly all day, everyday. It would not be unusual for me to eat a whole box of Ritz Bitz Cheese crackers in a single night and then go find something else to eat. I also had (perhaps still have) a problem with late night snacking as well.

I decided it was time for a change. I'm not extremely heavy (178lbs.) but I know its because of my young age and high metabolism that I haven't reached that point yet. If I continue eating like I do, I may not live a long life. I do not want anything like that to happen.

My goal is to eventually be down to 150lbs., but not all at once. I'm taking the slow and steady journey because I know it won't be easy and I won't always like it.

In the week since I've started, I exercised all but one day (Friday) and tried to eat healthy. I feel like soon I may begin to go back to my old habits. I know it's only been a week, but I want to change.

I'm not entirely sure how support may work, but anything you all can do to help would be fantastic!

I appreciate you taking the time to read most (if not, all) of this.

-RJ

EDIT: I would like to say I am in this for the long haul. The more support, the better. :)