Replies

• ChristinaR720
    Options
    That's great! Congrats!
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Well done!!

I've got 11lb to go til I'm there, it's getting so close and I just can't wait now!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • lorgrayson
    lorgrayson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great Job and a great feeling!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i like how people on here call it wonderland!~ that is a wonderful name for it. i never looked at it that way. i still have 37lbs to reach to get to 150lbs, so that is my onederland. however, enough about me....congrats girlie! you are on your way to feeling a whole lot better about yourself, and your insides are screaming, "YES!" Here's to a healthy you and me...:bigsmile:
  • cbungard1
    Options
    Great job! Such an amazing feeling!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I made it!!! Started off at 252, but as of today I'm officially in ONEderland, having weighed in at 197 this morning! It feels great! :)

CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. It is an accomplishment and sometimes a tough psychological barrier to overcome.

I've been there about a month. Six months ago, I would have settled for what I am now, but now I want to go for my final goal and hopefully by May 4, when my youngest graduates from grad school.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! BEST feeling! :flowerforyou:
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is such a GREAT feeling!!!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats chick, I know how much you were wanting that this week! :drinker:
  • kkaci5
    kkaci5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, so proud of you! I hit ONEderland last week -- it's so exciting (in my case I'd been no where near ONEderland for over 15 years. Feels so GOOD! Enjoy! What are you aiming for? My "first" goal is 179, where I am no longer obese but just very overweight :-P.
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    way to go
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Happy for you,good job,way to go!!!:happy: :drinker:
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • FFF2015
    Options
    Awesome job!! So inspiring!!
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Wouldn't have been anywhere near as easy without the support of my fellow MFP-ers!

In response to the question about how long it took me, I've been on my journey since March 2012. I lost about 35lb between March 2013 and end of December 2012 as I took things quite slowly and had a few lapses. In January, I found MFP and I've never looked back! I'm amazed by the whole set up - the app, the website, the community. It's done wonders for my weight loss and my attitude towards food. Love it :)
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's an awesome feeling to be under 200!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!