I need friends please....

Options
So I fell off the wagon this weekend. Went out Saturday night to a 50th party and well that was the start of it.

Then yesterday was a hang over day so I was battling with the munchies all day...

I joined mfp in Jan and am doing really well, losing a steady pound a week and I am half way thru the 30ds.
I am normally so strong with my will power but I dont know where that will power was yesterday.

So I am looking for friends to offer me some support and of course I will support back!

Thanks everyone.

Oh just for info, I am a 33 yr old mother of 2 boys, 4 years old and 8 months.

Replies

• RichardGaspa
    RichardGaspa Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    We all fell back at times. Three years ago I lost 70 pounds and got to my ideal weight. I am 33 pounds over again and here I am. I go over my allotted calories about three times a week but I try not to beet myself up about it. At least I am trying and will get back to my 180 pounds in the next year or so. I am trying to lose two pounds per week. I would love to be your weight loss friend. My friend Jack also said to add his name to your friend list.

richardgaspa@gmail.com
    jackpeterhancock@gmail.com
  • postellspencer
    Options
    Hey i feel the same way, I too am a mom of two boys,and I too fell off this weekend.I ate like a pig and now im depressed and feel like #!%* anyway today is a new day,and i really have been doing well.I do cardio at least 5 x a wk for 30min and lift free weights 3x a wk.i cant give up and niether can you.dont you just feel better when you work out?hang in there FRIEND
  • Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ah thanks!!

Today was weigh in day, stayed the same, 138pounds. Happy about that tp be honest after the horrific saturday and sunday I had!

Had to stop my 30ds due to an arthritis flair up so I'm peed off about that aswell, so I am just going to concentrate on sticking to my plan food wise for this week and give my joints a rest. Hopefully will be able to pick it up next week.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I can be on your list if you like. Send me a request if you like. I don't need the "support"myself. I'm highly motivated by myslef ,but I sure wouldn't mind helping someone. :bigsmile: