Hello from North Carolina

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Kenny. I am finally trying to do something about all these extra pounds I have been toting around. I had a knee replacement last Oct. and gained a ton of weight , sitting around drinking beer..... Beer had to go(dang). Anyway, hello and good luck to all of us....

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Since losing 30 pounds, my joints feel so much better! Life is better. You will be amazed at how much better you feel when you begin to shed those unwanted pounds! Good luck to you (from another N.Carolinian).
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome - this site is a great help when you use the tools and form friendships, at least for me. Best of luck to you and I hope the rehab is coming along great for you.
  • kenny48
    kenny48 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks so much, GO HEELS (well, next year anyway) ... Take care. Ken
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I hope that meet all of your goals.
    And one more thing... GO PACK!!!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    As someone who's knee if out at the moment I can definitely relate. Welcome
  • ldarter
    ldarter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ken. I'm sure you will find lots of helpful information and support here which will aid you in achieving your goals.
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    hello hello!
  • kenny48
    kenny48 Posts: 6
    Options
    Its tough to do much of anything when the knees go out. I am trying to get up the nerve to have my other one replaced, I'm hoping to make it until late fall. Good luck with yours, God bless and please vote republican.