New to community, completed diary 5 days in a row

Options
Hi everyone!

I am looking to make some friends on here, i really like the app and now I'm hoping to be active in the community for support. I don't have any friends that are committed to the change in lifestyle and working out consistently. Most of my friends have small children and can't be consistent work out buddies, do I'm hoping to meet some virtual gym and calorie counting buddies! I'm officially a zumba holic, been going for three weeks now, working out 4-6 times a week, now all i gotta do is sick to the 1200 kcals!! Cheers and happy losing to all!! Jheri in MN, USA

Replies

• housewifeontrack
    Options
    Hi,I'm here daily and very determined to achieve my goal:) feel free to add me:)
  • ISABELCOADY55
    ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    friend request sent! :)
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me to your friends list.
    I admire your dedication to exercise. Personally I hate it! lol I do try to make myself walk for 30 minutes 4 or more times a week. I keep thinking as I lose weight that it will get easier.
    The 1200 calorie thing, my nutritionist told me that is to few calories to start with. She wanted me to do 1800 a day and we settled on 1600. I have been losing about 2lbs a week. I don't always eat all the calories but at least they are there if you want them.
    I tried Zumba and I like the moves, the music, but getting all my girth swinging like that wasn't an easy task. Now if I could just watch.....
    I am on here every day, sometimes more than once. It sounds like your off to a great start.
  • Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I sent u a request & a message :happy:
  • marier1986
    Options
    Friend request sent :-)
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will LOVE it here.. I am on daily, so feel free to send a quick note and add me if you like... Congrats on taking steps to a healthier you.
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone and thanks so much for adding me! I didn't know I'd get friends that quickly!!! ha! I thought 1200 kcals was not that much, but it seems to working out okay for me. I think that because I'm exercising so much that it feels like a lot more because I get to eat my exercise kcals. I did the right thing and read the posts they want you to read before you start asking questions lol It sounds like it's very important to eat the exercise kcals so I'm doing that might have a few hundred left over here and there.
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    Sending friend request.