5'2 182 to 160 - 18 months - Before/During

Options
13»

Replies

• mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are an inspiration.
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    AWESOME girl!!! Fist pump!!!! You look gorg!
  • KristineW78
    KristineW78 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS and you look AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!
  • dg010570
    dg010570 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations on the weight you have lost so far.
  • bowencandy
    bowencandy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always love to see before and afters at the same height as me. It gives me something to look forward to. You look beautiful! Great job.
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    good job girl! wtg
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1600-1700 calories per day and lift heavy 3 days per week. I have only lost 22lbs but feel like I have put on quite a bit of muscle, My legs and arms have very visable muscle tone now and my butt has literally lifted inches and gotten much more round instead of flat. I have been lifting for about 8 months now. I do not do cardio outside of a 10 minute warmup/cool down walk before and after my lifting. The walk is usually on a 10-15 incline at 2.5-3.5 pace.

It feels amazing to be an inspiration to even 1 person, I know so many have inspired me and I hope that even my small success can inspire someone and let them know they too can do it.

I sometimes get discouraged when I see people posting they have lost 50lbs in 6 months and things of that sort but I just try to remind myself that everyones body is so different and we all lose differently.

So as for me, I cant say thank you enough for the support from My Fitnesspal users and im just going to keep trucking along, knowing that one day I will look down and see those magic numbers on the scale....one day.

I'm so glad i found your post. i get really discouraged too because i see so many people losing so quickly, and i'm just not motivated to eat such a strict diet, nor do i want to allocate 2 hours of everyday doing cardio. i hardly ever see any one saying they basically lost a pound or two a month! i love this, this makes me feel like there will be hope for me, even if it takes me over a year to lose 20lbs also! im ready for it. So count me as number 2 person inspired and motivated by your story! lol i look up to you now :-) thank you for sharing
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1600-1700 calories per day and lift heavy 3 days per week. I have only lost 22lbs but feel like I have put on quite a bit of muscle, My legs and arms have very visable muscle tone now and my butt has literally lifted inches and gotten much more round instead of flat. I have been lifting for about 8 months now. I do not do cardio outside of a 10 minute warmup/cool down walk before and after my lifting. The walk is usually on a 10-15 incline at 2.5-3.5 pace.

It feels amazing to be an inspiration to even 1 person, I know so many have inspired me and I hope that even my small success can inspire someone and let them know they too can do it.

I sometimes get discouraged when I see people posting they have lost 50lbs in 6 months and things of that sort but I just try to remind myself that everyones body is so different and we all lose differently.

So as for me, I cant say thank you enough for the support from My Fitnesspal users and im just going to keep trucking along, knowing that one day I will look down and see those magic numbers on the scale....one day.

I'm so glad i found your post. i get really discouraged too because i see so many people losing so quickly, and i'm just not motivated to eat such a strict diet, nor do i want to allocate 2 hours of everyday doing cardio. i hardly ever see any one saying they basically lost a pound or two a month! i love this, this makes me feel like there will be hope for me, even if it takes me over a year to lose 20lbs also! im ready for it. So count me as number 2 person inspired and motivated by your story! lol i look up to you now :-) thank you for sharing

I am a firm believer in only making small sustainable changes, when i hear something that i think might work i just think to myself, is this something i can do forever> If not, i wont do it at all. I do not want to yo-yo. I have never been "skinny" not even as a child, i have always had an hourglass full figure and that is perfectly okay with me. I just want a firm hourglass rather than my old soft hourglass.
  • michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and your 160 looks a helluva lot better than my 158!!! Great job!
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and your 160 looks a helluva lot better than my 158!!! Great job!

Ive never done any tests but i really think my body is just really dense? if thats the right word? At 145 i look like im 125, i dont undertand how that is but it seems to be that way for me. Maybe more muscle and less fat or just the way my body is made up and proportioned, either way, ive thought the same thing beofre. Just never really knew if it was me or if my measurements at 160 and 170 were really that different than some other ones ive seen. Last time i measured i was at 38-31-41
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    amazing work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!