Need some new friends!

Options
I joined MFP a little over a month and although I have about 40 friends, I only receive support from a certain few. Hoping to make a few friends that want to receive as well as provide support on a regular basis. I'm not saying you need to talk to me EVERY DAY but it would be nice to make some friends, not just have people on my friends list.

-Chasity

Replies

• MeaganMichelle93
    MeaganMichelle93 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

Im also looking for more friends and support!
  • goddess2B
    goddess2B Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let's connect!
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    I joined MFP a little over a month and although I have about 40 friends, I only receive support from a certain few. Hoping to make a few friends that want to receive as well as provide support on a regular basis. I'm not saying you need to talk to me EVERY DAY but it would be nice to make some friends, not just have people on my friends list.

-Chasity

lol...its funny..because I don't know how many people are on my friends list.. but I can count on one hand how many actually communicate back with me..and thats ZERO--hell, I dont need a hand for that... add if you want! :) I come on daily, and try to be active with my friends... as making friends is more important in this then just having people on my friends list!:)
  • mininipuce
    mininipuce Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm here daily and I comment my friends status. Feel free to add me!
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm looking for the same thing!! Any one is welcome to add me
  • SylentZee
    Options
    I feel the same way...that's why I usually go through g friends list and clean it out occasionally.

Feel free to add :)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    ^^^ Agree.
    I cleaned my list up and it went from 138 to 40 quite quickly.

Best thing is to get interaction going and support/be supported but have a "blast" as well.
    Me and my 40 have some really funny times on here!!!
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have more people on my list than you do but seems like only a handful or less I hear from. I joined back in January. I've lost ten pounds since then. I'm looking for new friends as well. I need that extra push to keep me going because I've kind of reached a plateau or whatever. I've got my ticker set to my halfway goal since I've lost those ten pounds so I won't be so discouraged imagining how much more weight I want to lose. I'm 24, no kids, live on my own, work and go to the gym a couple times a week. So anybody that reads this feel free to add me if this sparks your interest!!! I would love to make some friends out of this as well!!:heart:
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was just experiencing this a few days ago and am also looking for more friends to motivate and support me!
  • mbar10025
    Options
    you can add me too! :)
  • iamlisainc
    iamlisainc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Add me as a friend. I post daily and will be here for a while. My goal is -100lbs.
  • ViciousLady
    ViciousLady Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im looking for support at well i sent you a freind request.
  • NicoleZabs
    Options
    I'm new as of today... thanks for your request. I'm here for the long haul too!! Good Luck!!
  • bitsyland
    Options
    If you don't mind talking to an old lady...I'm here :)
  • KiraBaby20
    Options
    I feel ya. Its the communication and great support that keeps you motivated. Feel free to add me =)
  • fudie
    fudie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i am not new but i am looking for more friends! you cant have enough support and encouragement! im on daily and i want to help everyone and looking for a bit of a nudge myself, anyone reading this please add me!
  • iJon01
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm a great supporter of friends, Feel free to add me!
  • hockeywife91
    hockeywife91 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm on here daily.
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i like the interaction too feel free to add me as well