I have turned back time...

neztet
neztet Posts: 21
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I got my weight record from my doctor and graphed the data on excel, yes I am a geek! Anyhow, the last time I was this weight was three years ago. I can't believe it. Three months of committment, 50 lbs later, and it is 2007 again! It is amazing how little things help.

Think about that, are you turning back time?

Replies

• bmarsh777
    bmarsh777 Posts: 15
    That is awesome! Keep it up. Before you know it you will be a teen again! lol (wish it worked that way)! Congrats!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! I make Excel graphs on all my goals and progress.
  • I sure am!

When you put it like that, I'm technically like 14 again...

Wow! :bigsmile:
  • DAKTHREE
    DAKTHREE Posts: 52
    Love thinking like it that way:):) Especially at my age. That will be my new motivational phrase:):) Thanks!!
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    I weigh as much now as I did when I was sixteen. I've reclaimed my twenties though I don't think I'll ever get the last six years back. It feels amazing to finally find yourself again. I was lost in someone elses big fat body for the longest time.. and it feels like a breath of fresh air to finally be free.

:-)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    That is awesome!! Not only did you turn back the weight time..........you are adding quality years to your life.

:heart: Jeannie
  • bslclay
    bslclay Posts: 55 Member
    These posts are really inspiring to read! I feel lost in my body and can't wait to see some results. I just joined today but reading has given me some added motivation and inspitation...Thanks!

926278.png
This discussion has been closed.