After my 3 month break...

Options
2»

Replies

• LCunkle83
    Options
    I'm right there with you girl! We can do this! I started at 212 in Jan 2012. I lost 58lb and got down to 154 By Jan 2013. However, a little break put me back up to 159. My goal is to be between 140-145 by July 4th. i think we both have very attainable goals! Good luck!

We are very similar.... Let's do it together girl!! :)
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Day 1, level one 30DS completed... Suprisingly after a few months of no work outs, it was pretty easy...
  • Nicks_scotland
    Options
    I've got 'before' shots of me in my fave jeans too. I can't wait to get after shots like yours!

Well done - very inspiring!

x
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    I've got 'before' shots of me in my fave jeans too. I can't wait to get after shots like yours!

Well done - very inspiring!

x

Thank you! I cannot wait to get the rest of this weight off and my flab toned!! It was in that after shot of my jeans pic, but since then the flab came back ... :( Oh well... Me and Jillian will work it out..lol
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Your story is very similar to mine. Reached my goal back in late May 2012. Got busy with life and didn't follow maintenance. Now I'm back to Jillian and logging! Gained about 7 pounds back.... of course those were the hardest to get off last year! We can do it - we've done it before. Just gotta move, move, move and eat right. Good luck on your journey!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    THanks you too girl!! :) Keep my posted on your journey!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I truely can related I left for 45days and gained some back...I am back going harder and focused on this lifestyle...You can do it...Look great btw
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    I truely can related I left for 45days and gained some back...I am back going harder and focused on this lifestyle...You can do it...Look great btw
    Thank you! You can do it too!!!

Thanks, I feel good, not great, but getting there... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!