Hi, I'm a newbie

Options
My jenny Craig consultant recommended this site to me. I love it.

Replies

• lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Welcome! A great place to learn and share!:flowerforyou:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Yeah its a good site, the have a wide variety of food so you can almost always find your meal and then you can also add something new so others can use, if you have all the info
  • LizCornelius
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • juju_bee
    juju_bee Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm fairly new, too. Anyone wanna be friends? I'd love the extra support. :)
  • sangrea
    sangrea Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Hopefully you will find it helpful and with lot of new friends to keep you encouraged
  • AlyssaStarr
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to the site! It has been the best thing for me....when I think about eating something bad, I just remember I have to log it and it deters me away from it! Feel free to add me!

Alyssa
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    Yes this is great....I LOVED Jenny Craig..just couldn't afford any longer!! Welcome!!
  • lilacmom3
    Options
    Hey there,
    I am Jen. New to the site. My best friend recommended this site to me. We are currently in a weight loss challenge and she currently just found out about this site as well. Looking forward to losing weight and getting great ideas and advice from all of you.
    Happy Easter!
  • snakelady83
    Options
    I am also fairly new to this site too, been doing it for about a month now and am down 15 lbs. Lets be friends and we can motivate each other to drop this weight! Welcome!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: