Hairy OR Shaved/Waxed/Lasered

Options
13»

Replies

• justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    There is also supposed to be a wild bush down below. Sound logic.

I agree with you but there is such a thing as keeping it neat and tidy not whoa there's a birds nest... lol
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    I like hairy guys... Not like a gorilla but human hairy..

I don't like the thought of men shaving their chest. And I definitely don't like my men feminine (hairless). Where's the fun in that?
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I think we are coming close to a winner.. the majority prefer a small amount of chest hair w/ no facial facial hair.

I just got here, but really???? No hair? I don't know, I like manly guys that do manly things like keeping a little hair on their chests, grow a goatee....
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    .. and no love for the Cacti Men out there? As a guy who shaves his chest, but often too lazy to do it on a regular basis, I gotta give some love to the Cacti Men. Plus, we make good back scratchers. :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    .. and no love for the Cacti Men out there? As a guy who shaves his chest, but often too lazy to do it on a regular basis, I gotta give some love to the Cacti Men out there. Plus, we make good back scratchers. :laugh:

Back scratcher? My hero.
    chest.jpg
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    .. and no love for the Cacti Men out there? As a guy who shaves his chest, but often too lazy to do it on a regular basis, I gotta give some love to the Cacti Men out there. Plus, we make good back scratchers. :laugh:

I'm all about having my back scratched, but not by a not quite hairy chest.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options

Back scratcher? My hero.
    chest.jpg

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Funny 'cause I am literally listening to the clippers as I type this
    Hairy! Man hair is sexy!

Here You go pseudo happy monday.

the-treasure-trail:-Too-HAWT-Treasure-Trails-hairy-chest_large.jpg
    a63104cd-69d2-42f5-a92d-7664bbe272d9
    tumblr_maczvnEe1N1rv9l4go1_r1_500.jpg

but to me the most amazing thing in the world has always been...the treasure trail.
    Treasure_trail_by_holdmycoat.jpg6a0105364a8fba970c0154325330d3970c-800wi

:love:
  • BobSassafrass
    BobSassafrass Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't mind my chest hair, I just prefer being able to see the muscle definition better. Although there is maybe a 10-15 lb difference in these pics, I think I know which one ladies would prefer.

hair.jpg
    nohair.jpg
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    As long as it doesn't look like a carpet, it's fine.

^^ True Story
    No BEARS!!!
  • mireyap21
    Options
    well a little chest hair dont hurt.. but just minimal i dont want to sleep with chewbacca up in here
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Funny 'cause I am literally listening to the clippers as I type this
    Hairy! Man hair is sexy!

Here You go pseudo happy monday.

the-treasure-trail:-Too-HAWT-Treasure-Trails-hairy-chest_large.jpg
    a63104cd-69d2-42f5-a92d-7664bbe272d9
    tumblr_maczvnEe1N1rv9l4go1_r1_500.jpg

but to me the most amazing thing in the world has always been...the treasure trail.
    Treasure_trail_by_holdmycoat.jpg6a0105364a8fba970c0154325330d3970c-800wi

Am I the only one who's noticed the wierd belly button on picture number 3????
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I think we are coming close to a winner.. the majority prefer a small amount of chest hair w/ no facial facial hair.

So do we get a picture???