Options
    I <3 my crocs.

Bite me.

This.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    How is this not adorable???

crocs_zps1532215c.jpg

Very adorable, if he didn't have crocs on.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    So you are saying if he wore different shoes for you that would work?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options

Yeah. The brightly colored crocs are distracting and take away the whole adorable factor of the pic for me.
  • _Thanatos_
    Options
    I only put some on when I need to step outside quickly because I'm too lazy to put on shoes, but never when I'm going out somewhere
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    No.......Just NO......

croc-man.jpg

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Is that taken at Wal-mart ???
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    "You look so hot in those crocs!" Said nobody. Ever.

So true
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    No.......Just NO......

croc-man.jpg

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

I dunno Jac, I think you look kinda cute in orange crocs...and the blonde hightlights work really well on you too...

<note sarcasm>
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    w14rpk.png

This is an acceptable use of Crocs. I've been kayaking, you have to have shoes that will tolerate the water and crocs are great. You can kick them off and relax the toes.

I'd just avoid looking like a tourist with a man bag, shorts and Crocs in stores (unless you're in a bait shop picking up supplies before hitting the water).
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I won't even wear crocks when I'm camping 200 miles from the nearest other human being......just aint gonna happen.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I <3 my crocs.
    Bite me.

2ufrgug.png
    [/quote]

Um. The big problem is he's wearing boxers with a belt. Frankly, no pair of shoes are going to look right in that first picture. The second, well, he looks like a tourist - just really, really should have avoided the bright colors. I suspect he's color blind or clothing challenged. I can deal with that one - would probably demand a color shoe change - but deal with it. But, no on boxers with weird belts.

Um. I take it back...he must be color blind - pink shirt - grey vest - bluish socks - orange shoes....it all adds up to someone who really, really should avoid all color or needs a friend to help him color coordinate.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I <3 my crocs.
    Bite me.

2ufrgug.png

Um. The big problem is he's wearing boxers with a belt. Frankly, no pair of shoes are going to look right in that first picture. The second, well, he looks like a tourist - just really, really should have avoided the bright colors. I suspect he's color blind or clothing challenged. I can deal with that one - would probably demand a color shoe change - but deal with it. But, no on boxers with weird belts.

Um. I take it back...he must be color blind - pink shirt - grey vest - bluish socks - orange shoes....it all adds up to someone who really, really should avoid all color or needs a friend to help him color coordinate.

..... but holy *kitten* can he cook.

I am simply appalled at the viscious attack on crocs and croc lovers. This thread is mean. You are taking time to insult harmless shoes.

The real losers here are the other important threads being ignored like "Snog, punch, tickle, fart on their waffles, sheepishly glance away while humming the theme to Hawaii 5-0, or run up to and tackle while humping their leg and screaming "CLANG CLANG CLANG WENT THE TROLLEY!!!!"
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    it's not something i would wear, but i'm not stopping anyone from wearing them.

actually, if i were single, i would encourage other men to wear them, because it seems that it would increase my chances with the ladies if other guys are eliminating themselves from consideration by wearing them
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Ummm yeah... totally lame... *looks down at her crocs* ....but women in crocs, Hot :wink:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    w14rpk.png

This is an acceptable use of Crocs. I've been kayaking, you have to have shoes that will tolerate the water and crocs are great. You can kick them off and relax the toes.

I'd just avoid looking like a tourist with a man bag, shorts and Crocs in stores (unless you're in a bait shop picking up supplies before hitting the water).

False......Can use Vibram 5 fingers, flip flops or outdoor trail/water style sneakers (note.....not water shoes like the below.....those are not allowed either)

5755797811_d06471c67a_z.jpg
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    CROCS= NO! on female, male, elderly, babies.... no one can pull them off.....
    This