Hit the Brick Wall?

Options
Weight up by 0.8 pounds but body fat the same and bmi down slightly. Feel as if I'm hitting the brick wall.

Turbo sessions at 6am 3-4 times a week and 50+ miles on the bike on a Sat and 23 miles on a wed.

Also using this app to watch calories yet after initial weight loss it seems to have slowed down nearly to a halt!

Replies

• 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    Eat healthier food. Try to eat 4 cups of veggies a day. Exercise is only part of it. Healthy eating (not just to eat under calories) is just as important.
  • Stu1903
    Stu1903 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I have a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes with Skimmed milk and a glass of fresh orange.

For lunch bowl of homemade soup, dry crackers and a bag of sliced apples.

Tea varies
  • jgarf4me
    jgarf4me Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    if you want to lose weight change up your diet and change up your excercise. your body will become used to the same excercise
    I woull suggest get rid of the cereal and milk its full of sugar and start pure oats with cinnamon adn either almond milk or coconut milk unsweetened. you will lose weight pretty quick
  • proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    What do you normally eat for dinner?
  • Stu1903
    Stu1903 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tonight's tea was Gammon, potato wedges, sweet corn, peas and pepper
  • proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    What is your macro setting? If you want to lose fat, you might want to limit (not completely cutting out) your carb intake. I've been using 50% protein, 30% carb and 20% fat (aka the P90X fat shredder diet) and it works like a charm.

Also, what's your BMR and your calorie intake per day?