C-cup sports bra??

Options
2»

Replies

• ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I like the Enell sports bras, but you absolutely must be a C or larger cup size. They sumply aren't made for the smaller sized breast. I am a 42G and they work very well.
  • cwag_afw
    cwag_afw Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm a C and I wear Under Armour. I thought it was ridiculous to pay that for a sport's bra but a friend talked me into it! Worth.Every.Penny!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE should wear a sports bra. Shock Absorber do all sizes.

Love my Shock Absorbers
  • aree2525
    aree2525 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Enell is such a good bra.!!!!!!!! My sister tried to talk me into it for such a time. It was $50!!!! I am bigger but the first time I tried it on I jumped up and down and they stayed. I thought, "THis is what it feels like to be a guy!'!!!!!! I now have 2. but I have had them for 2 years. Those bras are still in good shape and no where near the end of their life.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I saw some at Sports Authority but never bought them, because I didn't think there ever was such a thing to keep them in place without moving, I would love to have one though. THey drive me crazy!

There are bras that "keep" them in place. Some waaaay better than others. If you get a chance, try a couple different brands and jump up & down in the dressing room. Sounds goofy .... but some bras labeled "high-impact" are great, and others are pathetic.

Shock absorber (for me).