Favorite Zombie Movies

Options
jbutterflye
jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
I'm partial to Fido & Shaun of the Dead.

Replies

• Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Shaun of the Dead definitely!

Also like Zombieland
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I think the only zombie movie I've seen is Shaun of the Dead, so I guess that will have to be my favorite.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    28 Days Later
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it counts (it had zombies, among other things) but I REALLY liked *most* of The Cabin in the Woods
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Yeah, the 28 day movies are really good. My daughter's favorite is 28 weeks later, & she's 12. :laugh:
  • jnichel
    Options
    Yeah, the 28 day movies are really good. My daughter's favorite is 28 weeks later, & she's 12. :laugh:

Your daughter should hook up with my middle son (he's 12 too). Zombie movies == Instant hit.
  • jbutterflye
    Options

Your daughter should hook up with my middle son (he's 12 too). Zombie movies == Instant hit.

:drinker:

Does he play video games? She kicks *kitten* at Links Crossbow Training, Resident Evil, & helps her daddy with God of War.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I liked "Zombieland." But I normally don't watch zombie movies.

Elves > Vampires > werewolves > other mythical creatures > zombies
  • jnichel
    Options

:drinker:

Does he play video games? She kicks *kitten* at Links Crossbow Training, Resident Evil, & helps her daddy with God of War.

He's big into World of Warcraft and Starcraft II at the moment. We were a WoW family until I canceled my accounts about three months ago.
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Zombieland hands down. Double tap.
  • jnichel
    Options

I probably should watch that. I love Woody Harrelson. Except for Natural Born Killers....that movie sucked.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options

Ditto.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Night of the Living Dead - saw it at a Labor day weekend all nighter - as typical teens the theatre was noisy as usual. When the guy stumbles in the graveyard everyone was laughing until they saw the eatin corpse. The whole place went totally silent for the whole movie.
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I love zombie movies, My favorite mainstream movie is probably 28 Days Later or Zombieland for laughs but I also love Mutants which is a French Zombie movie and Rammbock - Berlin Undead. Quarantine and the orignal Rec also are awesome.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options

RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I probably should watch that. I love Woody Harrelson. Except for Natural Born Killers....that movie sucked.

OMG yes you should. Everything about it is funny. Woody is awesome....one of my favorites of his. Every so often "rules" come up. 1) Cardio & Bill Murray has an AWESOME small part. Good stuff for laughs!
  • MsCarlalalala
    Options
    Dead Alive aka Braindead
  • KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    Resident Evil by far!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Zombi 2, Gates of Hell, Burial Ground, Return of the Living Dead, Original Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Redneck Zombies! Troma is the best. ALSO, the people in 28 Days Later were NOT zombies. You have to die and then come back to life in order to be a zombie. They were just infected with some crazy bullcrap that caused them to act like zombies. COME ON, PEOPLE! That was a sweet movie, though. The music was incredible.