Where did you notice your body change first?

Options
Hey been at this awhile and I get this will take time and is a lifestyle not a fast fix and I am cool playing the waiting game and working for it but I sometimes wonder when I will begin to see a change in my body besides some increased endurance.

When I touch my neck and collarbone I can feel the bone more than I used to but in the mirror I don't see any difference Others say they can see it but I know they are just being nice, I have looked at before and present pictures and I cannot see a difference, well maybe a little in my face. I really thought 32 lbs would show more and wonder what I will look like when I reach halfway,

So I ask where did you see the changes first?

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    It really depends on your starting weight. I lost like 5lbs and everyone noticed. I noticed it around my hips/waist at first.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My waist first then my hips and face
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i saw a change in my bust first. Now i can tell my arms are getting smaller and im starting to have definition in my upper arms. :)
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Are your clothes feeling any looser?

I noticed it first on my hips/thighs.
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have lost 13 lb now and although my clothes are falling off me I cannot see any change in my figure whatsoever.
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I don't have much to lose so I usually notice it in the only areas I noticibly gain weight - my lower belly/love handles (no love there!) and my face. I'm still fairly young as well so I haven't grown up yet to an "adult" body - dumb genetics!
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My breasts, the ONLY place that I don't want to lose. :-(

When I was young and thin, I had very small breasts. Now that I'm old and obese, I fear I'll end up with deflated balloons.
  • eowynmn
    eowynmn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Face almost immediately, then waist.
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Face almost immediately, then waist.

^^^^ Same here!! Face then waist.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    face & waist, unfortunately, not hips too
  • RougeIllusion
    RougeIllusion Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My face, then upper body like bust and around my ribs. Not too much off the waist and hips and thighs yet but I'm eagerly waiting for those areas to get smaller!!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Between my belly button and my breasts. Odder still, I find it most noticeable when I am sitting.
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    One day I looked down and saw my wang.
  • Princess721
    Princess721 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've notice some change in my belly...and I'm definitely developing a donk...lol
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    First place I properly noticed it was my legs, then my stomach. Now I am beginning to notice it in my face and my arms.
    However, these are the 2 places (along with legs) that others said they noticed first.
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My breasts, the ONLY place that I don't want to lose. :-(

When I was young and thin, I had very small breasts. Now that I'm old and obese, I fear I'll end up with deflated balloons.
    ^^^THIS!
    My breasts are becoming deflated and more loose skin, it is horrible and besides the little from my face I noticed that my work trousers have gone from a size 20 to a snug size 18 but that could just mean I stretched out the 20's over time. Idk
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    First, I noticed that my clothes were fitting better. Then, I started noticing things felt slimmer/tighter when washing myself in the shower - mostly my thighs, waist and shoulders.

Of course, I'm only about 5lbs down now. No one else seems to notice, but I definitely have. My muscles are definitely more tonned after a month of working out but the weight has yet to really start melting off. Great motivation each morning though when you notice it!
  • kg4ulu
    kg4ulu Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I lose first in my face, chest next, other areas next, and last in my stomach. Right now you can see the bones in my chest and collar bones but I still carry a lot in my middle. Smaller yes. The biggest fat containing area for me unfortunately.
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    i lost in my boobs first thighs next i even lost my *kitten*.... i had a great *kitten* but its flat now

gut still here though
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I always lose in my face, arms, breasts first, then waist and thighs. My butt has gone down too, but I'm going to try and fight it with squats, lol.