Hi. I'm the New Girl. Be my friend? I have cookies :)

Options

Replies

• Annaphora
    Options
    I'm here for the cookies.

Sam ate them :( Would you like to be friends? :DD
  • momma_2001us
    Options
    :wink:
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    you are more than welcome to add me :)
  • Annaphora
    Options
    You amuse me! Friend request sent :)
    is there milk with the cookies :wink: --- count me in :smile:
    Hello pal..

Heey <3 and Yay :) I'm glad you find me amusing and totally but, it's not like full cream milk o: Because I only have semi skimmed >W<
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU SABOTAGING ME I CANT HAVE COOKIES UNLESS THEY ARE LIKE CAULIFLOWER COOKIES WITH SPLENDA SWEETENED CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND FAT FREE SKIM MILK WITH RASBERRY KETONES IN IT
  • araimond
    araimond Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    if you haven't friended this girl yet your are missing out! she has an awesome personality, knows how to make cookies and is cute to boot!
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I like cookies..

So can anyone else!
  • nmelleby
    nmelleby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me! I'm fairly new, too. I've been doing this for about a month but just started utilizing the website and message boards. I can really use the support too!
  • charlielang4d
    charlielang4d Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can ad me.
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Hello.. I always like add new friends and ecourage others.. Add me if you want too.. Thanks :)
  • Annaphora
    Options
    Hello.. I always like add new friends and ecourage others.. Add me if you want too.. Thanks :)
    You can ad me.
    Hey, you can add me! I'm fairly new, too. I've been doing this for about a month but just started utilizing the website and message boards. I can really use the support too!
    You can add me. I like cookies..

So can anyone else!
    ARE YOU SABOTAGING ME I CANT HAVE COOKIES UNLESS THEY ARE LIKE CAULIFLOWER COOKIES WITH SPLENDA SWEETENED CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND FAT FREE SKIM MILK WITH RASBERRY KETONES IN IT

I've added everyone because I'd love to be friendss :DD oh and, I'm sorry T_T I can make cookies with sweeteners o: or with honey, I don't mind :3
  • Annaphora
    Options
    you are more than welcome to add me :)

Thank youuu :DDDDd
  • Annaphora
    Options
    if you haven't friended this girl yet your are missing out! she has an awesome personality, knows how to make cookies and is cute to boot!

O: Don't exaggeeerateee >< Thanks meow >W< I'm not that cute and I'm like average but, thanks owo
  • sherry0614
    sherry0614 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know, I know - now you have too many friends!!!! But, FR sent anyway :-) Now that you have this big support group, let's lose some poundage!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:
  • Annaphora
    Options
    I know, I know - now you have too many friends!!!! But, FR sent anyway :-) Now that you have this big support group, let's lose some poundage!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

There's never such thing as too many friends <3 They're all special people so, I would never think that way. Thank youu and I'm glad we can be friends too :DD YES, LET'S DO THIS :DD
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add (anyone). I'm social m-f. Very involved. Funny, tactful, flirty, awesome. This is me.
  • Annaphora
    Options
    I added yew so, let's be friends :)
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Request sent!! =) Good luck with your journey!!
  • Annaphora
    Options
    Request sent!! =) Good luck with your journey!!

Awhhh, thank you very much :DDDDDD And good luck with yours too but you're like half way there which is AWESOME ;DD
  • Annaphora
    Options
    Every time I see the thread name, I think of the TV show 'New Girl'
    Hey girl, whatcha doing? Hey girl, where you going?
    You get down, and make a frown She's gonna turn, turn, turn it around;
    She's gonna turn, turn, turn it around
    Who's that girl? Who's that girl?
    Who's that girl? Who's that girl? It's Anna ;DDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frZviXJ4biw

I just set this as my alarm ;DD