Not so new, but not making progress...

Options
...probably because I'm not being held accountable. Anyone like to join me in getting fit??

Replies

• abbyblackcft
    Options
    Sure! I will work with you!

Abby
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ..... I CAN DO THIS ...YOU CAN DO THIS ...WE CAN DO THIS....wishing you much success in your healthy lifestyle :happy:
  • S_Hinzman
    S_Hinzman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW....ya'll are FAST! Thanks and I'll get you added! :happy:
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to support, motivate and encourage you! You may add me as friend, if you'd like. Just remember, it won't be easy, but it will be worth it! :)
  • S_Hinzman
    S_Hinzman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support already!! Yeah...you're right! It is NOT easy! I find ways of coming up with excuse after excuse after excuse. I tend to get swamped and super busy and then run out of time to exercise so then I throw the diet out the window and say...."I'll get it all started next week." Then next week comes and it's the same story all over again. So thanks for all the support everyone! I'll do my best to return the favor!
  • greenhelen
    greenhelen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, Please add me as a friend. I joined originally I think in 2011 but gave up. Now I'm back and this WILL BE MY YEAR. I've just upgraded to the Fitbit One, got it today and have installed it online. I've also re-set set up Myfitnesspal but I'm not sure how to work to the two together. Can anyone offer me any help? I understand that I only need to add exercise and food into the Myfitnesspal and that will automatically update Fitbit with my stats. But I find it confusing that both Myfitnesspal and Fitbit have different calorie allowances and I wonder if I need to set them to be the same? Can anyone offer any help?
    Thanks
    Helen.
  • abbyblackcft
    Options
    Did you know "Excuses are just well planned lies"? Let the excuses end today ladies!