Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Turbo Fire

I just ordered Turbo fire today and I can't wait to get it. Has anyone used it and lost weight. I have about 70lbs to lose and I am really hoping it works. Feel free to add me so we can keep each other going, Hopefully I will have it by the weekend so I can get started.

Replies

• bump! i would love to look into something like this :) hope it works well for you!
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    I just bought it recently and am supposed to be doing a challenge. It is really fast paced and a little frenetic for me to do at night. It's super fun though. I find myself reaching for workouts that aren't as frenetic.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Ive only done 2 of the discs they were bith a blast and went by so fast!
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Love Chalene and the music. I teach the gym version, Turbo Kick. If you love music and want to feel strong you will love it! Good luck!
  • triggsta
    triggsta Posts: 140
    Turbo Fire is awesome! You'll get out of it exactly what you put into it, and that goes for every program :) So believe in it, put 100% into it, eat healthy, and the weight will come off.