Any luck or experience with Biggest Loser DVDs?

Options
I got the Biggest Loser Cardio Max Weight-Loss DVD and in it is the following:
A warm-up: 5 minutes
Level 1: 25 minutes
Level 2: 10 minutes
Level 3: 10 minutes
A cool-down: 5 minutes

I've been recently doing 30 Day Shred which I got some awesome results with in just almost 2 day of doing but I am thinking about putting it on pause and replacing it with this BIggest Loser workout and doing the full 55 minutes everyday.

Have any of you done this video or other Biggest Loser videos?

Replies

• Jonesyuno
    Options
    My wife and I have Boot Camp with Bob, which was good when I was just starting out. We have one with Bob, Jillian and Evil Kim (evil because she looks all pretty, and then inflicts pain) called Sculpting(?), which isn't bad. I think the best is Jillian's Biggest Loser Last Chance workout. That one had me praying for mercy from the TV.

Honestly, I'd recommend these. Never tried cardio max, but do want to. But, you get a lot out of these if you dedicate to doing them as they intend.
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have done them and while they were intense and challenging, I didn't see much results. I think because it's pretty much the same workout over and over again. When I started doing P90X and TurboFire, then I started seeing results! There are several different workouts in the program so your body doesn't "get used" to one or two workouts. Plus they are 60 days or more programs. I'm currently doing Les Mills Combat and just recently finished Les Mills Pump. I can help you choose a program that's right for you if you like! Just let me know!!